Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Crete
P.O. Box 38, Elounda, Crete, 72053, Greece
Phone: +30 28410 65500
4.4/5 157 reviews
WILD BEAUTY. UNRIVALED ISLAND STYLE.
Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort’s beach experience create a unique setting, where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
- Check in: 2:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
- Operation period: 21 April - 30 October
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. More...
- Complimentary self and valet parking for guests
- Private Breakfast section at Olea Restaurant
- Explore our Social Media Wall
- Our Latest News
- Email us: email@example.com
- Smoking Policy
- SPG Category 6
How to find us
Located between the famed coast of Elounda and the relics of Spinalonga Island.
- Heraklion Airport N. Kazatzakis
- The Palm Beach of Vai
- Aghios Nikolaos
- Archanes Town
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa
- Chrissi Island
- Lasithi Plateau
- Monastery of Toplou
- Samaria Gorge
- Spinalonga Island
- The Diktaion Cave
- The Gorge of the Dead
- The Village of Kritsa
- Ancient city of Lato
- Archaeological Museum of Sitia
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Monastery of Arkadi
- Panagia Kera - Byzantine Church
- The Palace of Knossos
- The Village of Elounda – Ancient Olous
How To Get Here
Dining by the sea
For Greeks, Crete is the unrivalled culinary capital, noted for its excellent natural produce – its olive oil, honey, fresh fish, fruits, vegetables and wine - and for its heritage of inspired cuisine.
- Blue Door Taverna
- Asia Blue
- Isola Beach Club
- Arsenali Lounge Bar
- Votsalo Bar
Hours Of Operation
Exploring unique flavors and indigenous cooking traditions
We traveled through Greece to encounter some of the most enchanting culinary moments, experience authentic cooking traditions and explore delicious native ingredients. We journey with the Luxury Collection™ into the rich Grecian gastronomy, through the eyes of photographer Jo Yee.
Your dream wedding and honeymoon in Elounda
Getting married or renewing your vows at Blue Palace is something very special. The charming chapel of Saint Titus, Agios Titos, has been restored on site and makes a very intimate setting for a ceremony. Couples who marry there are invited to plant an olive tree, symbol of long life and fertility, in the hotel grounds - and many revisit their tree on anniversaries. It is a uniquely Cretan way of making a special moment flourish for a lifetime.
- Romance Department specializing in bespoke weddings
- Charming chapel of Agios Titos on-site
- Unparalleled settings
- Memorable Experiences